Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crazy Hair Day

This week is Spirit week for the Jog-a-thon at school. First it was 50's day, yesterday was hippy day and today, my favorite day of all... Crazy Hair Day!!!!! I decided I wanted to try something funky that would actually be cool but I could never normally wear my hair that way. I'll admit that my hair was some what inspired by Amy Whinehouse and the crazy puppet form Shining Time Station. I was actually pretty impressed with how high I got my hair and how well it stayed! It was fun and most of the kids had some pretty great crazy hair also!



Ok, so this is me at the end of the day... a bit of a different look! Most days after school I feel this way but at least today I actually had the excuse of crazy hair day! It was also the 100th day of school so I really had no chance, the kids were just wound up! I love that I have my keys and my coffee... ready to get the heck out of there!! Ha, ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too CUTE!! Love the hair!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Heidi Ho! You are looking great. I think everyday with first graders is crazy hair day(: Loved the entry about babies, my K students think our baby is coming out my belly button! I love your blog and all the photos. We hope to see you guys this summer.
Love,
Christine