Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

This year for Halloween I decided to dress up as Barbie! I love Barbie so it was really fun for me. The First Graders loved it. All day long they were calling me Mrs. Barbie. They would tell other students not to call me Mrs. Ambrose "She's not Mrs. Ambrose... She's Mrs. Barbie!" One little First Grader yelled out that I should be called "Mrs. Flaming Hot!" Yeah, I don't know, he's 6! Wow! Anyway, the kids looked so cute and we had so much fun! Coming to school the next day was a different story but let's just focus on the positive!

Here are all my teacher friends, we are such nerds, we love dressing up! We have a Farmer, a Sonrise Student, Barbie, Ms. Viola Swamp and a Bee! Good times! We even went Trick or Treating to some of the students houses. Good Times!

Barbie's Shoes

Dorthy's Shoes

No comments: