Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Joy and Sean's Wedding


Last Saturday November 24th 2007, Joy and Sean "finally" got married! It was such a beautiful wedding in the small town of Tehachapi. They got married in a cute little church and the reception was held at the Bear Valley Country Club. It was the most perfect fall setting! Josh and I felt so blessed that we both got to be apart of their special day! We love these two so much and we are so blessed to have them as friends!!!

Don't we look Hot!

Keisha and I were actually Groom's Girls! We had such a fun weekend together! We decided that it's really a lot less stressful being on the Groom's side! Ha, ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean and Joy look so happy! You and Josh look gorgeous! I'm glad you all had such a great time! I loved seeing my new floors being modeled by my favorite puppy dog! The picture of Dad holding Corynne-priceless! If I can't talk to you, at least I can look at you! Smiles! love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Okay...I know I have said this a zillion times...and I dont want my sincerity to be lost...but seriously...you and josh have blessed our lives so much. You have been an answer to our prayers for an awesome couple who we could be friends with, learn from and have a blast with. You two have been there for us through the ups and downs and we are so thankful for you. We love you guys so much and are so glad that you were a part of "us" from the beginning and on through to the BIG Day!! Now...we get to look forward to being neighbors, right? and having lots of fun with the kids...bubble wrap, helmets and all.
Thank you for the sweet kind words. You made my day! Love you much friend. Its so nice to see your smiling face again. Its felt like forever! :) hee hee