Saturday, September 22, 2007

Welcome to My Classroom!



We have already had two and a half weeks of school and it's off to a good start! I can't post pictures of my cute students but I thought I would show you what my classroom looks like.





If you click on these you can zoom in a little. Don't the student's desks look nice and neat? We are really working on keeping them that way but it's easier said than done!!





I have an Arthur theme in my classroom. The kids even get to take him home over the weekend and they love it. "It's a Wonderful Kind of Day!" Is part of the theme song on the Arthur show as well as the videos.





This is my desk. Yes, I did clean it off for the picture but I try to start and end the day with my desk looking neat. During the school day my desk gets covered in papers and who knows what else. Oh, and do you see the Starbucks? One of my students brought me a Pumpkin Spice Latte and a Pumpkin Scone for my Birthday, yummy!!
Check out these adorable Rain Boots, First Graders have the cutest shoes these days!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're my favorite first grade teacher Mrs. Ambrose!! :) Your room is adorable...a reflection of adorable YOU!! Remember ...you are loved, adored and admired by many first, second, fourth..well shoot...the whole school loves you!! :) Keep smiling...and just think 8 more months till summer vacation!!!!!!