Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Beckhams!!!!

Ok, so I didn't write about this when I did the Justin Timberlake post because I was waiting for some pictures to hopefully show up on line. I have told most of you this already but... It's was so exciting you can hear it again! The concert was absolutely the best Birthday present for me ever! It couldn't have been more perfect! First of all it's Justin and I just love him! He dances and sings and beat boxes and it's just awesome!!! I love it!! As if that wasn't enough, before the concert even started everyone around me was looking over and pointing to one of the box seats and I was like who's over there thinking it would be someone famous and it might be kind of cool and it was more than kind of cool... it was the Beckhams!! I adore Victora she is so cute and I just love her hair!!! It's really funny because I was her when my friends and I made a Spice Girls video our Sophomore year in high school. Yeah we were really cool! When I saw her show I decided I wanted to cut my hair like her and so I did! Anyway, when I realized it was them and that I could totally see them and their kids I got really excited!! Josh had just gone to get coffee for us so as soon as he got back I was freaking out. We were excited! Then Kanye West shows up, Hello all of my favorites How cool is that???? Well, someone finally posted a picture of them at the show so here is the link to see what we saw!!!! I tried to take my own but it was just too dark in there plus these are better! I'm a nerd I know but it works for me!

http://victoriadavidbeckham.blogspot.com/2007/09/beckhams-watch-justin-timberlake-in.html

No comments: