Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hooray For Beach Day!/ Happy Birthday Andy!

Being that today is August first I figured I should give a little shout out to my brother who turns 21 today!! Oh, my gosh 21! Happy Birthday Andy kins!
Joy and Sean introduced us to this great little beach spot in Laguna. It's called Cristal Cove and it's beautiful! It's not real crowded, the waves are not too big or too small and it's totally beautiful! I am convinced that these are some of the houses filmed for the OC.
Today we went there with Joy, Sean, Keisah and Eric!
Yeah this is me wearing Eric's life jacket, What? It was easier to carry this way! It was also funny to see the looks I got walking down to the beach like this, I think some people thought I was "special."

I really do!!
Keisha, Eric, Josh, Joy and Sean
So, This little spot is wonderful except for one thing... the Giant Steep hill you have to walk down to get to it. It's a doosie! The worst part is going back up at the end of the day, wow!!





There are days when the job can be pretty overwhelming and stressful but it is truly all worth it! How many other professions allow for a 3 month Summer Vacation?!!!

3 comments:

Michelle O'Reilly said...

I hate you both...

Anonymous said...

Beach day is so much fun when ya got wonderful friends to hang with, birds and squirrels are not eating and poopin on your blankets and Heidi is screamin and hollering at the waves. Ahhhh! The best!!!! ;)

Kami said...

Um, hello?? Next time you come to Laguna Beach you should come visit me! I'm only 15 minutes away :)