Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Summer Day at Disneyland

On Friday I went to Disneyland with the daycare kids. Virgie needed an extra helper so I got to have my own little group of three kids. Virgie and I kept our groups together all day and we had a great time. It's been sad not having our passes any more so it was fun getting to go. It really made me want to get a new pass... maybe around my Birthday or something. Everyone has these great yellow shirst that you can spot a mile away so that sure helps with keeping track of the little ones. Disneyland with little kids is such a different experience, they all try to convince you that they aren't afraid of the rides but then when you go on them together they hold onto you as tight as possible. At the end they say "were you scared? I wasn't scared!"



I also got to go swimming with the kids once this summer and it was so much fun to see them. They make me feel so loved!

Keish and e-bey even came and met us there for the day. It was such a fun day!

2 comments:

Dave and Andrea said...

that looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah!!! Love this too!!!! Man!!! I needed to catch up with your blog!!! I was way behind! :)